Phillip Mullennax is a loving husband and father of two. He enjoys art, music and the great outdoors. His work experience through life has given him many opportunities to learn and grown both as a person and as a professional as well as many chances to excel and achieve success. Studied Internet Marketing at Full Sail University as well as with industry professionals, he has found his passion and is able put his education into real world application both for his own efforts and that of other professionals both in previous class work as well as business. Phillip is seeking further avenues to continue learning as well as expand the reach of business through marketing.
Well educated and practiced Digital Marketer, with real world business experience. Self motivated, teachable, problem solver and leader. Excels in analytics, content curation, organizational optimization and business building.
Full Sail University Internet Marketing Bachelor of Science
Winter Park, FL – 3 Times Directors Choice Award
Bachelors’ of Science in Small Business Management, Oak Brooke University, Oak Brooke, IL 1997 – Dean’s List
|SEO Marketing – Web Analytic and Reporting||Marketing implementation and content strategy||Literacy with Macintosh & PC computers|
|Content Creation and Curation – Online and Keyword Research||Leadership,training team development and team building||Proficient in Microsoft Office and iWorks and literate in Adobe Suites|
|Excels in Organization, time and project management||Extensive internal & external customer service||Strong Verbal and Written communication abilities|
GoodXGames Social Media Marketing Internship, Orlando, FL 05/2013 to Present
Project Manager – Web Analytics
- Marketing Director for Social Media, Public relations, Viral campaign and Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign
- Demographic and market research, analytics and Kickstarter campaign creation and strategy
- Social Media Channel setup, content creation and strategy. Relationship, credibility and channel authority execution.
Silverpenn, Media Salt Lake City, Ut 02/2011 to 02/2013 _
Marketing Operational Manager
- Day-to-Day operation: Sales and support staff management, hiring, training and team development.
- SEO and Social Media content and strategy
- Media relationships for content, pricing and strategy for integrated media channels, direct mail, TV, radio, web traffic, PPC and mobile
- Web, media and sales analytics
Es-O-En Corporation, Salt Lake City, Ut 08/2009 to 12/2010
- Day-To-Day Operations over entire operation.
- Double digit sales increases each month
- Created Management Development
Navigation Funding, Salt Lake City, Ut 07/2006 to 02/2011
Independent Commercial Loan Broker/Owner/Marketing
- Business Operations, Business strategy and loan process system development.
- Marketing strategies, deployment and analytics
- Sales and loan package coordinator and customer service and support
Harmon’s Grocery, Salt Lake City, Ut 11/2007 to 08/2009
- Managed, trained and developed a team of 40 plus people
- Sales leader increasing sales to over $50,000 a week.
- Managed costs, payroll and Profit and Loss. Analyzed performance to maximize profit and sales. Maintained food and equipment inventories, and kept inventory records
- Food Safety and health regulations
USA Lending Group, South Jordan, Ut 04/2003 to 07/2006
- Hired and trained loan officers on product knowledge and sales practices
- Motivated and supervised employees to reach team and individual production goals
- Created system to ensure proper work flow and reporting to maximize productivity
- Awarded membership in the Business Partners Club for outstanding team leadership
Horrace Mann Insurance Agency. Murray, Ut 01/2001 to 03/2003
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of insured items, and discuss any existing coverage
- Achieved placement in the top 25% of first year agents
- Assisted policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions, or changes and needed
Eagle Scout. 1988
Director’s Choice Award Full Sail University—3 terms